Monday 21 July 2014

Busy week in the studio

It's been a busy week here in my studio, trying to get a few paintings done before I go off on my sailing trip. I've managed to do 2 watercolour landscapes, 1 pastel and 2 watercolour Puffin paintings.
The pastel is the first one I've done for about 4 years as I've been concentrating on watercolour and oils. Now I'm in the studio full time I can spend a bit of time on some pastels as well as doing a bit of leaded glass work. Paintings shown below.
Furze - Fair Isle (now with some birds to finish it off)

Loch Piyoulish - Cairngorms National Park

Pastel of Puffins near Furze - Fair Isle

2 watercolours of Puffins from Fair Isle



A fairly busy 5 days.

I'm off on my sailing trip in the morning so I will post some sketches etc when I get a wi fi signal somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment